You are here
About My Account
"My Account" at the top of each page, allows you to easily access your personal library account. You can:
- See a list of your materials currently checked out.
- View your holds.
- Suspend your holds.
- See and pay bill amounts.
- Renew materials.
- Change your pin number.
If you have not yet used "My Account" your PIN is "CHANGEME"
Please log in to personalize your PIN under "My Account".
Follow these steps:
- Start by clicking on Login to "My Account" from this page.
- Enter the barcode from the back of your library card—all 14 digits, no spaces.
- In the space for PIN, type CHANGEME. Click the Login button. We reccommend that you then change your password to a unique password known only to you. Follow the steps below to change your password.
- Type in your current PIN, the new PIN, and then confirm your new PIN in the boxes provided. Your PIN can be any combination of numbers and letters up to 10 characters. Click the blue UPDATE button.
Once your PIN is changed, you can place holds and access My Account to view what materials you have checked out, what you have on hold, and renew items.
If you have any problems, please ask at the Circulation Desk or call 630-584-0076.